Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Disclaimer

I need to give a disclaimer here.  In writing about Border Mountain, I am not seeking to advocate moving to the wilderness. Having said that, I am a strong advocate for COUNTRY living, especially for families.  I even think that those of us who are older can benefit from living in the country.  I still love to go out at night, when all is quiet and still, and gaze up into the heavens at the millions of twinkling stars.  It makes me pause and think about my God.  Spending time outside in God's Second Book of Nature draws me closer to Him.  

So my purpose in sharing our story is simply this: we had so many great experiences in the wilderness; some good, some bad, and some simply funny ones, that I want to  share them with my family and friends.  I hope you will enjoy our chronicle as it unfolds in the story of Border Mountain.

  

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content as well!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete